로고

(주)대도
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Invocation Following the Dhuha Worship in Arabic, Latin text, and the …

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Leia
    댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-10-04 07:39

본문

uhammad SAW said,
    "Every joint in your body must give charity every morning. Every tasbih is charity, every tahmid is charity, every tahlil is charity, every takbir is charity, enjoining good is charity, and forbidding evil is charity. And all of that can be equated with doing two units of Dhuha prayer." (Narrate

3).

US Muslims celebrate Eid al-Fitr on Friday, April 21. In New York City, besides performing Eid prayers in local mosques, some Muslims conducted prayers in a public park, Washington Square Park. Full report f

A herd of Albino Buffaloes, descendants of the Palace's Sacred Buffalo Kyai Slamet, clears the way for the Kirab procession commemorating the Night of 1 Suro of the Surakarta Hadiningrat Palace, in Solo, Saturday (31/8/2019). The procession is held exactly on the night of 1 Suro, which signifies the change of the new year in the Javanese calendar (me

of reserve deeds
    One of the functions of voluntary prayers is to complete the shortcomings of obligatory prayers. As is known, prayer is the first deed to be reckoned on the Day of Judgment. Prayer is also the key to all good deeds. If one's prayer is good, then other acts of worship will be good. Likewise, if one's prayer is ruined, they will be at a loss and be disappointed. Voluntary prayers - including Dhuha prayer - are an investment or reserve deed that can perfect the shortcomi

Imparting patience. Through Prophet Yunus's story, this prayer also teaches Muslims about the significance of patience and perseverance in facing life's challenges. Patience is among the traits that is highly loved by Alla

?ۤلِّيْنَ
    Arabic Transliteration: Bismillahir rahmaa nirrahiim. Alhamdu lilla hi rabbil 'alamin. Ar rahmaanirrahiim. Maaliki yaumiddiin. Iyyaaka na'budu wa iyyaaka nasta'iin. Ihdinash shirraatal musthaqiim. Shiraathal ladziina an'amta 'alaihim ghairil maghduubi

073939700_1598259806-engin-akyurt-2rlleYcpvtI-unsplash.jpgfor Allah Ta'ala.
    In jamak takhir prayer, there is no obligation or provision on which prayer should be performed first. Because in jamak takhir, the prayer is not required to be done in order as required in jamak taqdim, so a person who does jamak takhir prayer is free to choose between performing the first prayer first o

After knowing the Arabic prayer reading after Dhuha prayer and its translation, you need to know the virtues of Dhuha prayer. Quoted from the book Berkah Shalat Dhuha by M. Khalilurrahman Al Mahfani, it describes the virtues of doing Dhuha

ght of First Suro
    Javanese people, especially in Solo and Yogyakarta, have a prohibition on the night of first Suro such as building houses. Based on various sources, this is not allowed because it could bring misfortune to the owner. Such as bringing illness, suffering, scarc

proper procedure.
    There are 5 obligatory prayer times, namely Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha. Prayer is an essential and obligatory worship for Muslims. Therefore, you need to know and memori

Worshippers pray during Friday prayer at Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Friday (11/2/2022). Amid the surge in Covid-19 cases in DKI, Istiqlal Mosque limits the number of worshippers to a maximum of 50 percent and the operational hours for visitors t

and even smoking.
    The Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemdikbud) explains that at the Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat Palace on the commemoration of the night of one Suro, they conduct a procession of heirlooms circling the palace fortress, followed by thousands of residents from Yogyak

Prophet Yunus's supplication is one of the well-known prayers in Islam. This supplication is connected with the story of Prophet Yunus as narrated in the Quran. Prophet Yunus's prayer becomes a symbol of bravery and obedience to

050274500_1671605810-pexels-mohammad-ramezani-12772601.jpgl cause disaster.
    In the book titled Panduan Syahadat (2015) by Taufiqurrohman, the prohibition on the night of first Suro regarding holding wedding celebrations is considered to bring misfortune to the bride and groom and all peo

029349200_1648524463-masjid-maba-QhzQfD0ihnI-unsplash_1_.jpgAll Muslims must know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that should not be left, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are

The night of one Suro is a moment when Javanese society hold various spiritual and religious activities. The Solo Culture and Tourism Office portrays the night of first Suro as the perfect night for reflectio

t) is true.
    O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, When you have any issues with regards to where and also tips on how to use pengusahamuslim.com, pengusahamuslim.com,, you possibly can e mail us at our own web-site. and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and no strength092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.