• 자유게시판

자유게시판

Apply These 5 Secret Strategies To enhance What Is Billiards

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Mathew
    댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-23 00:13

본문

I was feeling good at the beginning of the match and then my friend Monica came up to me and mentioned that my "other cleavage" (as she called it) was showing. A couple of friends showed up to watch me in the winner's side match and I got extremely nervous! I got a bye then played Courtney Peters and won 9-2. yikes! I got a bye and then played Lisa Watson. I played in the first round (didn’t get a bye). I missed a tough 9 and maybe another one, but didn't get out a few racks. I was playing good and got some rolls, so the score doesn't reflect it, but she is someone we all need to watch out for. This second one was the one I got familiar with here. I don't even know how to describe the weekend in one word. Tony won it in 2002. I want to win it in 2007. We are going to spar this weekend. Last time was a good example of that, but I felt real good going into this tournament. I've been reading about 8ball in Phil Capelle's books and feel REAL good.

class=

When I had a chance to get to the table, I played really good (at least I felt like I did), even though I missed two 9balls. I won 7-6 and felt great about the match. I was playing well and won 7-3. I broke and ran the the last game of the match (that was pretty cool). Ugh, what a match! Although the objective varies depending on the game, however, the primary goal is to pocket the balls using strategic shots. The last game, at 6-6, I played a safe and scratched! I scratched on the break first game (I haven't scratch on a break in a long time). I knew it when I was doing it, but tried not to think of the scratch off we get for Break and Runs! Scratch card for Jennifer! I then had to play my friend Jennifer. Then we said, "okay, let's play well." I messed up again.

I asked Heather how she was playing and she said, "she's playing good. Make your outs and you will be fine." Well, that's exactly what I didn't do! Shane Van Boening - this was not a "true" double elimination, they just increased the race to 13 from 10. Shane plays unbelievably well, And Stevie really didn't make many mistakes but was still down 8-0 at one point. By then, what is billiards the two players had left (turns out one of them was a previous swedish snooker champion) and the owner agreed to play a quick frame with me. The game of carom billiards is still played primarily in France and other European countries and to a lesser degree in the United States and has many players in Japan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Taiwan, and South Korea and in Central America, South America, Africa, and the Middle East. One-pocket is a strategic game where each player selects a specific pocket to pocket their designated balls. My friend Tara met me up there and after a couple of hours of hitting balls for myself, we sparred from 1 to 6pm. We played sets and she beat me 3 out of 4 sets (or something like that), but she was playing good and I was just doing okay.

I have to roll out and she decides not to take the shot. Although I won 7-1, I have to say, she is playing GOOD! And Ev, may I just say, you are the true inspiration! The rules are similar, with the only difference being that all shots besides the break shot have to be called. She's always a tough competitor but she missed a 9-ball that would have made it 5-3, so that let me back into the game at 4-4 and I won 7-4. She was scratching on almost every game;I did let up a little bit and if she was playing better, I would have lost. I could tell I really wanted to win, instead of focusing on the game. With this win, though, I lasted until Sunday! I run a little late Sunday morning and am disappointed I am ten minutes late to help the other board members - my nice breakfast wasn't worth the guilt I felt for running a little behind. Happy about Saturday, yet disappointed about Sunday. Maybe the Sun is going Red Giant and you miss the days when lead didn't melt in direct sunlight.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.